|How to Edit a Page in WordPress by Linda Lee
1. Login to your Dashboard.
2. When you are done logging in your will be looking at this.
3. Select the Page Tab, located on the left, make sure you select Page not post.
The difference is a Page is permanently on your menu or sidebar page widget.
Posts are your updates and ongoing fresh material.
4. When you click pages, it will drop down.
Then you will click edit.
5. You will now be in the editing section, it looks like this.
6. You will now begin to edit the page, you can preview it using the preview button.
When you are done you will hit the publish button, or if it is a page you already
published it will say “update page” instead of publish. “Update Page” updates it
This is the same procedure for posting, just make sure you in the posting section, not the page section.
Next Lesson- How to use the WordPress SEO plugin to get more visitors to your website.
If you would like a 2 hour one on one training session with Linda Lee, please go here
to schedule and pay. Thank you.